Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse lights and speedo, no go

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
My 3.8 vr was converted to a manual, I always had friends to do a dodgy roady for me so I never got the problem fixed. My speedo and reverse lights never got put together after the conversion. Now I'm in a different state and I need to get a real roady, any ideas on how to fix the problem without putting the car in the shop as Christmas has shot my wallet dead.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
what state are you in?
My 3.8 vr was converted to a manual, I always had friends to do a dodgy roady for me so I never got the problem fixed. My speedo and reverse lights never got put together after the conversion. Now I'm in a different state and I need to get a real roady, any ideas on how to fix the problem without putting the car in the shop as Christmas has shot my wallet dead.

MADDNE33

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 vs ute series 3
make sure the reverse light switch is actaully pluged into the gearbox, i went a year without reverse lights and couldnt work out what it was untill my mate one day got underneath and just pluged them in haha