Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

reverse manifold buying group

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
Im one. dont know anything else mace lol

MACE

Reaction score
It's all good ADDICTVY :)

Guys basically we need more then 5 committed people to start making our reverse plenum's to suit the V6 ecotec again. Not only will we be able to justfy making these manifolds again with 5+ people but we'll also be able to do it at an even better price of $330 (normally $385). At this price it's certainly excellent valve when you take into account the work required to develop this product

Some people may be wondering what a reverse plenum is or how is it beneficial. Well immortality has summed it up best :D

it moves the throttle body to the other side of the engine. (the TB points towards the drivers side strut tower). this makes plumbing up a supercharger or turbo easier when fitting a intercooler. 99% of supercharger/turbo setups are mounted on the passanger side of the engine .

have a look at IBLOWN twin turbo setup in he V6 modding section here to see a good example or check out the pics if PSIVYV6 ute in the raptor section here

Pics of the product is shown below.

P1010424_SMALL_MACE.jpg

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
Does it include the spacer ?

IBLOWN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V6 TT/'13 VF Senator/'11 WM CapriceV/Hayabusa
It's all good ADDICTVY :)

Guys basically we need more then 5 committed people to start making our reverse plenum's to suit the V6 ecotec again. Not only will we be able to justfy making these manifolds again with 5+ people but we'll also be able to do it at an even better price of $330 (normally $385). At this price it's certainly excellent valve when you take into account the work required to develop this product

Some people may be wondering what a reverse plenum is or how is it beneficial. Well immortality has summed it up best :D

Pics of the product is shown below.

P1010424_SMALL_MACE.jpg

Those welds down the side look very familiar.

MACE

Reaction score
damn this is tempting to make intercooling an s/c later on down the track easier.

edit, how do you go about re running the accelerator cable when running the t/b on the other side of the plenum?

cheers

The accelerator cable is flexible so it's quite easy to swing the throttle cable bracket on to the other side to bolt up to the new plenum.

Does it include the spacer ?

I knew I was going to get asked that :p Sadly no, nor does it come with the throttle body or lower runners.

Those welds down the side look very familiar.

I'm sure they are. Your car has come up very well IBLOWN :yeah:

Cheers
Steve

ADDICTVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6
yeah i wasnt expecting it too. but when you were like "this is what it looks like" i was like what the lol.