Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse on VF '13 CalaisV

shankaran999

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Holden Calais V VF V6 3.6i Auto MY14
I have noticed sometimes my left mirror dims automatically when i put the gear on reverse to see the kirb. but not happening all the time. is there a particular time that this happens or have I changed any setting?

Wh4l3s

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V V8
i don't think there is a setting for intermediate dipping. it either dips or it doesn't.... Sounds like a bug in the system. Have you update the mylink (it will have reverse guidelines if you have)

JimB47

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CalaisV V6
You can turn it on and off in Config/Personalisation page 5-33

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
I have had issues with both the mirrors on my CalaisV. When washing the car, if too much water gets in behind the mirror, it makes its way down into the door and corrodes the electrical connections.
My mirrors had the blind zone alert coming on when I turned on the mirror heaters and the left dipping mirror had a mind of its own.
I had to have both of mine replaced but Holden were very reluctant to do it under warranty.

shankaran999

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Holden Calais V VF V6 3.6i Auto MY14
i don't think there is a setting for intermediate dipping. it either dips or it doesn't.... Sounds like a bug in the system. Have you update the mylink (it will have reverse guidelines if you have)

no i havent received an update yet. I will need to get it updated for my next service. I thought it was a cool feature. damn :s