Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reverse Sensors not beeping after replacing head unit

samlicastro94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY S2 Clubsport R8
Had changed head unit from another aftermarket head unit to an alpine head unit. Unforunately everything was twist and taped instead of just using one of those conversions from supercheap so have had to manually wire everything to the new head unit. Previous to this the sensors worked and momentarily afterward the sensors worked however through troubleshooting with the reverse lights staying on they are no longer working.
I have followed everything on the wiring diagram but it would seem there is a green/white wire I haven't got connected(don't know if relevant couldn't find what this was used for)
I have stereo controls somewhat working, reverse camera working everything is working but the sensor.
**Also when I try connect the green/white wire to the reverse from stereo it throws errors on the dash then once unplugged everything goes away unsure if relevant**
Long story short is there anything I should be doing to get these sensors beeping again?
Car is a V3 HSV GTO.