Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reward for finishing Uni...VE SS

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
Yeah its probably the hardest part about all this is not being able to drive my car.....i go and start it for a bit to listen but the noise starts to trigger pressure in my head so can only do it for a few minutes.

I feel for you mate. Any chance of gradual improvement?

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
sooooo, im still trying to recoverfrom the brain injury.....Have spent the last 18 months trying to recover. I seem to be getting worse if anything, I cant drive because the movement and sound of my car gives me big head pressure and headaches so its just sitting in the garage waiting for me to recover
frown.png

I get my mate to come and drive it every couple of weeks to give it a run

I miss driving so much, even being a passenger in a car sets my head off.....it sucks so bad.

so no updates as i cant work on it or drive it.....i have played around with some old pics to keep my head in thew game but that's about it.

IMG_20220418_222243_360.jpg

MrBags

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z SERIES
Sorry to hear that man, here’s to hoping you get back to being able to drive sooner rather than later.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Fark. Kid lives with an ABI and what a roller coaster ride. That car is looking fantastic and it’s good to know you can have someone keep it running for you.

Keep the car clean and polished. Stay positive where you can. Being negative is easy, but being positive has the rewards for the hard work.

Good to hear from you and keep posting.

Reactions: Lex

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
So My brain injury (been 2 1/2 years now) triggered Dysautonomia (Basically my central nervous system doesn't work properly anymore) and ME/CFS (i get fatigued to the point i can talk or walk anymore after about 15 min of dong anything and end up bed bound for days on end) also have reduced blood flow to my brain.......and it looks like they all don't have a cure. I have been declining to the point that im house bound now, I travel between the couch and the bed and that's it. :(

so for my car that basically means she sits in the garage and doesn't move, I have not renewed rego because I have no income and cant afford it anymore. I am hanging on to her in the hope that some day there will be a cure and i can drive her again. Until then she still look good!

Picsart_23-01-26_13-30-52-414.jpg
Picsart_23-02-26_12-08-17-239.jpg

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Not a lot of great things to hear there. Bloody awful stuff for you. Try find the good things every day though. They are always there.

Love the old tennis ball on the string there. One of the best parking guides around for a garage.