Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Reward for finishing Uni...VE SS

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
Yeah i hear Difilippo are the business....i went xforce cause a mate could get a deal for the Varex mufflers....im happy with the sound though

Mine is daily too...i couldnt stand not driving it!

once my guards were finished rolling its been fine 99.99% of the time....and the only times it has scrubbed a tad, the bumps have been that big that i should prob be more worried about the shocks if anything ;)

I did have to grind away some of the rear bumper bracket and move the bolt back though....reckon i got pics a few pages back
cant find your pics of rear bumper bracket

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
cant find your pics of rear bumper bracket
is this what your after?

zH7AFcD.jpg

"the hack job" ;)

MYVESSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 6LT M6
thanks, this the mount on bumper line just inside the wheel arch , just what I've been looking for, will check mine as I get the odd scrape with the new shocks, mainly with 2 people in the back, used new springs as well (same part no etc) but the shock's are a shorter body

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
thanks, this the mount on bumper line just inside the wheel arch , just what I've been looking for, will check mine as I get the odd scrape with the new shocks, mainly with 2 people in the back, used new springs as well (same part no etc) but the shock's are a shorter body

Yeah. It seems to be a common issue. Have heard of many people having to grind the bracket a bit.

I just used a sanding pad on my grinder. A bit at a time. Then the tech screw to keep it holding together as the original screw hole gets cut away.

I don't scrub at all now.

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Every time i think about spending money to make more power i just drive the wifes stock V8 auto and then Ladybug feels heaps faster!
EhxkneW.jpg

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
the MCM boys popped my track day cherry!
EQIJMfq.jpg

y9uFDnc.jpg

was so much fun!

can see how people get addicted and spend all the monies!

dallascowboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
Swapped back to my old rims for the day as i didnt want to risk busting up my Dynastys

so the wifes wagon got to roll on some 20x10s for a few days!

i might need to buy another set for the wagon now :/
x3QygbT.jpg