Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rice Police

P

portercg

Sorry to say but I think it's true, there's a commodore in my area that fits this.
Stock VN 3.8 auto with skinny wheels and a bad HSV copy body kit. I think the stripes are actually insulation tape. I'll try to get a pic one day.

Seen any more around?

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
yeeeeeeeees..

G

Grantis1976

My mrs use to work with a young punk who owns a VR, complete with the cheapest available 16' wheels he could buy, and what he thinks is a Senator kit.
This kit is one of those cheapy **** ones that some dealers used to offload run-out models, complete with grey inserts, minus the boot lid spoiler. Stock exhust, 4' chrome tip, and 4 EMPTY autometre gauge pos on the panel under windscreen. !

Every variety of rice there is, for the V6 exec. !

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
and no, unfortunately thats not a photo chop

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
bextor that dent in the side of the car must add all of its power required for that wing to be of any use...you know that right

yes it is true some people rice up commodores....the question is what do you consider to be commodore rice.....
i rekon a bodykit on a commy isnt really rice....id consider commy rice to be like neon's and stickers (all except the big holden ones) etc etc

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
QUOTE (bextor84 @ Mar 12 2004, 12:40 AM) yeeeeeeeees..

******shakes head********

is all i will say

Gobbles

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim Series II
actually by the looks of it its a P Plater (maybe) who has invested in a big wing and calais taillights sadcase