Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ricehunters Inc.

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
Nothing wrong with the car in the first post, nothing at all.. HSV VE's come from the factory with bodykits and 20"s, by your thinking they would also be a fisher-price "my first ricers".

I don't think it's fair to bag out other peoples cars, which they have bought and customised themselves, probably putting weeks worth of work into them. If they're being a tool and doing stupid things in the car that's another thing, but I stand by the belief let people do whatever they want, at the end of the day it isn't hurting you - and everyone's likely going to be doing it in the future, so just go with the flow :p

Is this what being a Commodore driver or fan is all about? Complete one sidedness, believing the best cars in the world are ones with a Holden badge on them and hating anything which isn't a V6/V8? I know I'm a fan of cars in general, Holden I hold a special place for because I've had so many but I'm a fan of any car, I can appretiate the work done to all cars, the customisation, etc. even to Fords. There are some awesome Fords out there, as well as some amazing Japanese and European cars.

So true.. I drive a Commodore atm. Dont mean I only like Holdens. Im a big fan of Nissan, Honda and Mazda too. I also like alot of the european cars. My last car was a 4 cyl 1.6ltr. I can admitidly say that a rally-art magna would eat my VR but I dont care. Its not a "big penis" comp. Its also got alot to do with peoples budget. Not everyone can go out and buy a Gallardo or something. Maybe a 323 for Eg. is all you can afford, so what if you want it to look a bit better. Do it.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
My apologies... If im ever in Geelong or you are in Syd let
me know... lol

yes please do so... i get great pleasure out of watching male egos get shattered... :p
i joke i joke.. lol

mag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 1 Acclaim 2003
Rice

Decided to take my camera to work today to see if I could get some lucky photos of some rather "interesting" cars. Unfortunately I only got one photo, since I was supposedly "working". Not the riciest car ever, but I reckon it's worthy :p Rims, 'Kit and Wing. He's on his way!

Post your own pics of any interesting cars you've seen, we can become Ricehunters Incorporated :)

Thats not rice THIS is RICE!!:yeah:

Attachments

• rice pic.jpg
    rice pic.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 146
  • ricer-48377.jpg
    ricer-48377.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 200

mag

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series 1 Acclaim 2003

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
OMFG, i nearly fell of my chair. Now thats how you do rice!!!

ye im with you there!! thats uhh.. different! lol
if i liked rice id eat it..