Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ricehunters Inc.

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Decided to take my camera to work today to see if I could get some lucky photos of some rather "interesting" cars. Unfortunately I only got one photo, since I was supposedly "working". Not the riciest car ever, but I reckon it's worthy :p Rims, 'Kit and Wing. He's on his way!

Post your own pics of any interesting cars you've seen, we can become Ricehunters Incorporated :)

Attachments

• My First Ricer.jpg
    My First Ricer.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 463

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i dont consider that to be rice. maybe if he changed the wing, but the rest of it, hes done a decent job. just remember how many commodores there are with rims kits and wings.

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
um thats a magna ralliart and would prolly beat lots v6 commos on the road and worth a lot more
its not really rice
oh and for the record my little v6 has beeten a few of them :)
hehehe

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
that lame FF got traction? sorry im not confident about magnas.

but yeah the ralliart magna, basicly a commodore sized evo want-a-be

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
I did say I don't think it's a major bucket, I just find it amusing that it has a bodykit, rims, and a relatively huge wing. The practicality of it (and of commodores with massive wings) is just about zero in most cases. I'm all for cars completely without spoilers, unless it actually helps the performance of the car.

I'm still trying to get a photo of the white honda that drives around here with a wing the height of the roof, mags, bodykit, japanese writing on the side, massive cannon zorst, carbon fibre hood, and a shopping list on the side. Tried to do a burnout, and the only way to describe it is 'weak.'

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
try looking for the old holda CRX... thats a funny one... kids love doin those things up... and the wing always doesn't suit the car... funny stuff... ;)

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
um thats a magna ralliart and would prolly beat lots v6 commos on the road and worth a lot more
its not really rice
oh and for the record my little v6 has beeten a few of them :)
hehehe

Yeah, its not rice because the kit and wing are stock. Only the rims are aftermarket.

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
That's why it's "My First Ricer" :p Straight from the showroom and it's already got the kit and wing.

glassjowned

"Banana Hammock"
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Exec.
What are you thinking, we're all going to think that car is as hilarious as you do? I would swap my car for a Ralliart Magna any day.

That's why it's "My First Ricer" :p Straight from the showroom and it's already got the kit and wing.
What do you class as a body kit anyway? If it came from the factory like that its not a body kit right? Or is ever SS, Calais and HSV getting around a 'my first ricer' too?

Grow up.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
What are you thinking, we're all going to think that car is as hilarious as you do? I would swap my car for a Ralliart Magna any day.

What do you class as a body kit anyway? If it came from the factory like that its not a body kit right? Or is ever SS, Calais and HSV getting around a 'my first ricer' too?

Grow up.

oh ye!! im so with this guy!!
im anti ricer. but if ur gonna bag something, make sure its not gonna backfire.. calling a pretty much stock magna rice is like calling half the holdens in oz rice. holden + rice = non existant!