Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
i know what you mean, the VY S-pack i picked up im pretty sure has a decent gas system in it cos my mate reckons his old sluggin VN clubby runs like **** on gas compared to mine, im guessing its just age though, but yeah i may or may not have taken mine out country to see what a V6 can do yesterday lol...its fun only getting into 5th gear n knowing thers much more to go...but just taking it easy instead haha, very different to the carolla and vectra ive owned before!

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
any other plans for her m8? theres not more u can really do? i seen u got the door trims did u get them fitted up ok? and whats happening with the door sills still blank m8?

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
any other plans for her m8? theres not more u can really do? i seen u got the door trims did u get them fitted up ok? and whats happening with the door sills still blank m8?

Got the boot resprayed and thats it.... havent touched the trims at all yet & I really like the sills plain - maybe when I get my design company together I'll sticker it up

-------------

New pics from last weeks shoot!

_DSC0246.jpg

_DSC0270.jpg

_DSC0354.jpg

_DSC0355.jpg

_DSC0356.jpg

_DSC0357.jpg

_DSC0360.jpg

_DSC0361.jpg

_DSC0215.jpg

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Looking good mate. The whole look of this car is awesome.

vt 50th anniversary

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt 50th anniversary- c2r body
new to this site but as everyone else probably would of said nice car. If you dont mind me asking what did those neons set you back. the ones at the foot pedals

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
new to this site but as everyone else probably would of said nice car. If you dont mind me asking what did those neons set you back. the ones at the foot pedals

Cheers mate, they are actually 6" CRT globes (Greg from ASR-Audio is now using LED's instead) and it costs about $60 installed & hooked up to your interior lighting.

vt 50th anniversary

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt 50th anniversary- c2r body
sorry mate when i was trying to create a my ride post i put it in yours by mistake. i deleted it but once again sorry didnt mean to take over your thread