Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Richie's VT Exec - VX SS Kitted - A tidy 6 banger

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Mate in every photo you take, your car comes up fantastic.. Whats your secret?

Use a crappy camera.... lol basically I just to keep it immaculate with the limited funds available to me so just alot of washing and waxing. Thanks for the kind words

--------

Went out and took some photos today because I could! Enjoy

DSCF5094.jpg

DSCF5105_edit.jpg

DSCF5125.jpg

DSCF5138.jpg

DSCF5144.jpg

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
OMG there's multiple rch-13z, and they were doin heli's bro... :p fuuuuullllllllyyy...

lol, looking tidy Rich. as always!

Never thought of the whole helli's side of it lol.... always wanted to do a shot like that, will try it again in a better location.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
LOL, looks really effective, maybe a shot with all three of the cars fully visable/not overlapping, and in random places like that. Could look very sweet overlooking the water front etc,

At first I was like ahh, Rich has got a mate with burgandy VX 'SS' then I saw the third car in the back ground and then I was like :hmmm: "ehhh someones playing tricks on me...!!" :rofl2:

EDIT: I ment heli's from the marks on the ground, not the direction your car is going, lol...:beer chug:

Timmos

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
10' VE SSV
That looks fantastic!

How did you get those doortrims off? I've had a look at mine before, never had a real good go at getting them off tho..

Did you keep the vinyl died ones or re-trim?

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
That looks fantastic!

How did you get those doortrims off? I've had a look at mine before, never had a real good go at getting them off tho..

Did you keep the vinyl died ones or re-trim?

Used the ones I vinyl dyed..... came out quite nicely, just need to give then a good vac...]

Basically the bit that hold your cloth trim is taken off from the back, used a shifter but the stupid nuts don't always want to come off so I "accidently" snapped 1 or 2 lol