Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ricky's Alpine White VN YAYYYYY!

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
hahaha yeah im in no rush, I'll just wait till i have the money and do climate control (if i can be bothered lol)

To be honest i would rather rip the engine out and do welsh plugs then rip my dash out... farkin! lol

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
same i havnt touched my dash or anything, its working now i am am gonna leave it the hell alone lol, i know more about engines then electics :p

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
hahaha yeah im in no rush, I'll just wait till i have the money and do climate control (if i can be bothered lol)

To be honest i would rather rip the engine out and do welsh plugs then rip my dash out... farkin! lol

Let me take your dash out! ill rewire it while im there! :idea3:

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Nice mate, nice and clean!!! Love a good clean VN!

What have you got planned for it?

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Thanks mate, Its not as clean in person looool

Ummm yeah have alot of plans but dont have the money atm so there all on hold...... When i get some $$$ in ill make a list of mods and buy buy buy lol

DanVN

Cruizin' in style!
Reaction score
Members Ride
01 WH Statesman International 5.7L
Thanks mate, Its not as clean in person looool

Ummm yeah have alot of plans but dont have the money atm so there all on hold...... When i get some $$$ in ill make a list of mods and buy buy buy lol

So never then? :banstick::boxing:

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
WELL I took the ceptors off so I can give them a proper coat of paint (and 2 tyres ;)) so for now im rolling around on 14's :p Im actually very suprised how it looks........

I would have preferred some moon caps(would have looked pretty damn sexy!) but this is all we had spare in the garage BUT I like it lol
010120101443.jpg

Also went for a cruise with some mates to rye and arthurs seat, LOL my car handled like a boat on the tights but on the sweeping bends the car did fantastic :) ALSO got major brake fade and smoking brakes hahaha good ol' 270mm v6 brakes! *sarcasm*

So next mods when i can afford them will be some 290mm rotors so i can put these v8 calipers on and then swaybars etc........ When money allows that it lol

ALSO, i think my trans is really on its way out, put some additive and it was fine for a bit then went back to normal, bloody thing.... So i have a reco box in the garage ready that i got for cheap, So meh! see what happens :)

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Freshly painted ceptors with tyre black :D YEAAAAAAAH!
080120101459.jpg

Only 2 got the tyre black treatment, The other 2 went to tyre heaven and are getting replaced with some highway max 225/60/15's tomorrow ;)

So ceptors should be back on and a wheel allignment either tomorrow or during the weekend :D

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Update :p

Now have 225/60/15 highway max's all round....... I love these tyres, I've had them before and totally worth the $70 each :)

NOTE TO ALL! if you have a spool and want to stop the shudder as much as possible get these tyres........ took a tight corner into my street today, all i got was a lil skip off the tyre (not even noticeable if your not looking for it)..... Wth the old tyres it used to shake the **** out of my interior on this particular corner :p

Also had to roll my guards becausethe 225's had trouble fitting under......... =] =]