Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rights at work protest today

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
lol @ the piss poor turnout. Looks like Australians are realising that the best deal they can get is by working hard and working directly with employers for pay rises.

I just hope bosses will get medical certificates for those who were amazingly sick today.

One question fro any of you pro-union people.

If you want more money or can't afford to live, how can you afford to go on strike?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
No point me having my say on the matter. Minux just did that for me! :p

Minux said:
If you want more money or can't afford to live, how can you afford to go on strike?

Damn right.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
My uncle went today, had 50,000
AirStrike :air:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
yeah the local one here, they estimate 300 turned up. I would have gone if it was my day off... be interesting to know what the outcome was or if it was just people sitting round sooking bout the howard government

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
I think the protests would be more credible if they did them on their own time and not their employers.

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
i worked at the mcg 2day for the rally.. ye the attendance was pretty shocking and i wouldnt have called in sick 2 listen 2 a heap of d*ckheads ramble on about sh*t that wont happen anyway!! it was bad enough getting paid 2 be there!
but i guess some ppl want 2 prove a point or something.. 2 each their own i guess

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I'm not sure what they're about, but isn't a bit late to be protesting, I thought the laws were already in place.. should have protested better in the past

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Stupid bloody unions, blaming the poor turnout on the signal failure on a train line!
Lol, useless rallys, like minux said, do a hard days work a get paid, always wanting something for nothing.

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
i hope they have more protests, stir the teachers up, more time off school :thumbsup:

ssmate

Reaction score
Members Ride
ss thunder
I'm not sure what they're about, but isn't a bit late to be protesting, I thought the laws were already in place.. should have protested better in the past

im on the same level dont really know what its bout, but if its what im thinking? there sookin bout 'more money'??

well im a chippy (domestic) i get 400 2nd yer, which is aiight i guess

i got mates who are chippys,plumber ect . . (commercial/union) the getting ****in double the amount and i prolly work twice as hard! (been on union site b4! hmmm wot a bludge)

so if there cryin bout money i dont see where they stand?

someone correct me if im wrong!