Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rims for WM Statesman

fluked

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
I really want to put a pair of VY GTS Rims or some nice Senator rims onto my WM Statesman. Is this possible? if so how much work would need to go into making them fit.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
You will have to use hub rings. Some people say they are ok, I don't like them so it's up to you. A hub rings is a metal spacer that sits over your hub as seen in the picture below.
145412047_1f911df8a8_o.jpg

Here is a pic of mine with black DTM Flairs.. 20X8.5 fronts and 20X9.5 rears
14032009282.jpg

fluked

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
thanks for the info man. I'm going to try and find out a little bit more about this. Gotta make sure i can actually get the rims on before i buy them :). so far my options of getting rims i like are limited to VE GTS Rims, Purely for the fact that i wont have to modify anything. Would love to get some 19 VY GTS Rims on it though.

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
VE GTS wheels would looke pretty sweet. I was looking at those before I decided on my DTMs but I couldn't justify spending near 6K on them (well, thats Wheel Kings price anyway).

Where do you live and what colour is your car?

What about these?
dtm451.jpg

fluked

Reaction score
Members Ride
WM Statesman
nah not really my style. im S/E Suburbs melb and the cars black. when i get some rims fitted on ill take pics of my ride.