Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rims

EDGE3

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS COMMODORE,1996 GTS-R COMMODORE
First ones black and silver look great together

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Normally I'd say the Kaotiks but the Supersports look horn. I'd go them

2DIE

ONEDOLLAHOLLA
Reaction score
Website
www.torn.com
Members Ride
97 Acclaim
All those rims look crap on a executive as most do. The silver stockies at the top of the pics are nice.

Mags on a executive like the ones you pictured are over the top, VT's can be bought for around $2K (or less) and what are those rims worth? Pretty sure new tyres for them would come close to half the value of the car alone.

Id say buy 15x7's and chuck 225's on them and it will look like what it is..

Dont get me wrong, its a nice car but the wheels look stupid on it.. You should pay attention to the body work before wheels... I read what you wrote about your future mods, $5K+ you will need to spend to get the stuff you want on it and none of it is for performance? You would be lucky to get 3k back for the car+mods.

Your choice though, but I would put it towards driveline and handling or save it to buy something else.. I saw a black supercharged V6 Monaro for $18k today, the money you want to spend on bling and stereo ect.. would probably pay for over half of that.