Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RIP Major Richard "Dick" Winters

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Mate who said he didn't respect Aussie soldiers. This thread is about one specific soldier, who happens to be a Yank, who is deserving of some respect.

T

tommySV6Ute

Exactly, where is the 'demeaning' and disrespect in my post about this yank? I put my people before yanks.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Actually mate, my post was directed at you, tommySV6Ute. You say respect the Aussie soldiers before Yank soldiers, well whats to say the people on this thread don't respect the Aussie soldiers. Just because they have some respects for this Yank does discount any respect for the Aussies.

soop

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 SS Commodore Series II
He has a point, but it has no place in this thread.

Much respect to Major Winters.
He should go down in history with the likes of Shin-zuu IMO.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
Respect for fallen Aussies before Americans that have been pumped up for tv & history according the the USA.

One of the first things i learnt in high school history about world war two was that when the chips were down and the japs were on their way to Australia the poms told us to deal with it ourselves. It was the Americans that came to our aid. Who knows what might have happened had they not come to help us.

Matty.b

VR with 56,000kms genuine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
One of the first things i learnt in high school history about world war two was that when the chips were down and the japs were on their way to Australia the poms told us to deal with it ourselves. It was the Americans that came to our aid. Who knows what might have happened had they not come to help us.

100% correct, the Poms even tried to stop the Soldiers coming home from North Africa and the Middle East and delayed them terribly

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Sir Winston Churchill, a named that should be known to Australian as a giant English twat.

Matty.b

VR with 56,000kms genuine
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Sir Winston Churchill, a named that should be known to Australian as a giant English twat.

once again 100% correct, in World War One he was also First Lord of the Admiralty and played a key role in sending the ANZACs to the wrong beach at Galipoli MASSIVE twat