Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ripped off

kmbattle

Reaction score
Hiiii.
4 weeks ago I brought some stuff from an internet store and Im yet to receive the items. sent numerous emails with no replies and tryed ringing but they never pick up the phone so im starting to suspect I have been ripped off. Has anyone ever been ripped of buying **** of the net before?
If so, is there anything that can be done about this or do these people simply just get away with it???

ps. internet store is australian and payment was bank deposit not credit card.

pps. thankyou:)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
do they have a store front? an abn number? etc, maybe link us to this store, maybe someones had past experience with them.

what stuff did u buy?

oh, and ive bought stuff from internet stores and never had a problem, even bought from internet stores overseas

kmbattle

Reaction score
thanks for the reply.
It was just some band merch that i brought that totalled to about $120, so its not the end of the world but I am very pissed off. and they do have an abn.
What I was chasing, is some sort or organisation that I can report this place to. Any1 know of any?
thanks

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Consumer affairs is the place ring them and hassle them and they'll hassle the shop