Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RLWC - Rugby League World Cup

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Our boys have a brilliant line up and i can't wait to watch this game tomorrow night against the poms!

Cant go past the poms line up but with the Burgess boys set to make this a tough one for us! But being lead around the field by Smith ( Who is a filthy Queenslander lol) is going to be tough on them! They may have went down to italy but they may give our boys some cockiness to come out and think its going to be a snack!

Also the kiwis have SBW in there side now and thats going to make it very tough with him splitting up the middle all the time and the speed and footwork of Sean Johnson is outstanding!

Who's your tip?

Mine is of course biased and ill say the Aussies

Peace
Chris

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Ah yes Money Bill Williams , not a bad player , but no loyalty except to $$$$$$

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Ah yes Money Bill Williams , not a bad player , but no loyalty except to $$$$$$

I think a lot of guys would follow the money, Although his greedy little manager probably tells him what to do. SBW isn't the greatest but he is good at what he does. Good luck to him I say, Chances are that he wont get these chances again.

Would like to see an Australia vs NZ final, A good close game would be nice.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I think a lot of guys would follow the money, Although his greedy little manager probably tells him what to do. SBW isn't the greatest but he is good at what he does. Good luck to him I say, Chances are that he wont get these chances again.

Would like to see an Australia vs NZ final, A good close game would be nice.

Fair point , his manager is possibly taking advantage of him , but I give SBW credit for taking care of his family , agreed , a NZ Aussie final would be good .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
What a blind wanker Perenara is. How many Australian forward passes did he miss in that first half? Not to mention the crunching tackle from Hall on Tate that some how ended in a scrum feed to Australia. Can't count, can't play, can't ref.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Never liked watching games played in England. The short in goal area looks so stupid.

mpower

Reaction score
Members Ride
V2 CV8 Monaro and VF SSV Redline
Australia play very half arsed in these type of games, England actually turned up and nearly won.