Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RLWC - Rugby League World Cup

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Yes the English do things different , to much playing soccer , and not a proper sport like rugby union or league . :p

NU13

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 E1 HSV GTS Manual
New Zealand looked strong in the opener but defense wasn't great and LOL@$BW.

The Wales vs. Italy game was entertaining but lacked the intensity of the Australia vs. England game.

And currently watching the France vs. PNG game. Great deal of raw ability on both sides but both lacking education that the ESL and NRL normally provide.

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
Ah yes Money Bill Williams , not a bad player , but no loyalty except to $$$$$$

I must admit when i first heard SBW was back in the NRL my first thoughts where who would give this wanker another chance and why does he even deserve to be in our game, but quickly changed my mind once his talent was shown, I do not support the roosters at all and could infact say i see them as a club i hate but what they have got out of SBW is amazing, hopefully another club will hurry up and snag Izzy Falou and he can show his talents out here again!

Aussies need to step it up and get a scoreline we are capable of, we should have beaten the poms by 40

kiwicon

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS V8 Manual
yip she was a cracker alright.. very lucky to win .. (same as the ABs game as well)..

NZ will need to step up their defence abit if they want to smash 20 points on aussie in the final :smoking: