Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roadstone tyres....any good ??? Need answers asap

Mohi

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy commodore executive S2
I got them on my Vy comm (235/40/18) F107 and they are not bad , had them for around 8000ks and i am pretty satisfied with them , they arnt noise on the road , as i do alot of driving on freeway everyday..

VL_5SPEED

Reaction score
Members Ride
1986 Holden VL calais project
Im running fullruns. Got them from eabay for something like 350 for 4 18". Great for the price, good in the wet. Only fault is they are a bit noisy.

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
Have decided to go with some Good Dunlop tyres and CSA Wheels. Will put a pic up asap. Thanks again all :)

Shedvl

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 25th Anniversary Commodore
Thanks all for the advice. I ended going with Dunlop tyres and CSA Wheels 048.jpg044.jpg

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I just got Roadstone Forenzo's fitted (215/60R16). Directional pattern and seem to handle quite well. For $125 a tyre I'm very happy with them. Just gotta see how fast they wear. Have lots of tread though so we'll see.

Tutty121

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS S2 GEN 3
Roadstones are nexens pretty much. Went down to tyre power and they recommended them. There a taller tyre and I'm pretty happy with them. I'm running 400 rwkw and they grip up well.

Accel Roy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown

That's interesting that they are sold by Michelin - I think that says something about their quality and your experience bears that out. Perhaps the worst thing about them is the stupid name.

Calaber

That's exactly what my dealer said 5 days ago when i replaced my 4 tires for my Jeep. They're selling roadstone under Michellin. I've travelled around 1260 km already with another 2 guys on board everyday with 280km per day ave travel distance and so far i cant say anything bad with my roadstone tires. They seem to be more quiet than my previous branded tires. And you are right buddy, I don't want the name too. They should have named it better in such a way that it will not sound cheaper than the other brand. The price are so cheap and perhaps the cheapest tire name.