Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rockers

go fast

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 ve ss 6.0 litre
if i fit rollor rockers to a 215kw hsv motor do i have to get bigger rocker covers, plus can the rollor rockers fit straight onto the 304 head or do i have to get some other ones as i have no clue, i have read i the threads the v6 ones fit straight on to the v6 with no problems,on the identification plate my engine is l98 have no clue what that means,as far as i know it is 304 5litre to a 5.7litre stroker,any help with these questions would help me out heaps as i am going to put the rockers on if i can????

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
Should be a straight swap mate. Wont need bigger covers, they make them so there is still enough clearance :)

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon
you will have to speak to someone like yella terra and see what type of rockers are in your car and what options you have. Im not sure at all if the 5.7 had the same rockers as the 5ltr. Fair chance regaurdless that you will be a ble to strap on some rockers disigned for the 5ltr, but you will have to check wether its gonna be worth it if you already have a higher ratio rocker or not.