Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

rockford fosgate

mortivivosdocent

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx S supercharged
just wanted ppls opinions on rockford fosgate, i bought one of their subs today and am interested to hear from other ppl who have them. thanks

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
RF have a good rep regarding subs so you should be happy with them, although it appears they will soon be outsourcing manufacture - search the forums at caraudioaustralia (credit to StoneX for listing them in his sig)

If your interested in opinions, wouldn't it be better to ask before you buy?
If everyone told you they were rubbish would you take them back? :)

mortivivosdocent

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx S supercharged
i got a good deal on it so i bought it on the spot, if its **** ill put it in dads car lol

Joe Peeps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
lol Joking mate, they are good subs, and assuming you get the amp and box set up right you'll be pleased. When you get it in let us know how you like it, Cheers

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
more spl directed than sq for sure.
they have a good reputation but dont take that to mean that X model is a the best sub for the money.

BigDaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais
rockford go hard. i would have them but i like to be different so i went with fusion gear .... mistake lol

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yeah rockford over fusion for sure! but you would have been out of pocket a bit more! but worth it if you like spl.

grafxworld

KLRBASS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT GTR EXEC S1 - SOLD off
Rockford has some really good subs, I used to do Pro/show car installs for the reps in USA and showcars with all rockford gear in the cars.
the old Punch amps had issues but the newer stuff is awesome.
FYI: Direct electronics owns them now, same company that started Viper car alarms and a fair bit of the manufacturing is being done in china for them. but don't fret . During the consumer electronic show in vegas they had some gear made in china and it was first rate stuff. and much cheaper.... there getting better about quality....

mortivivosdocent

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx S supercharged
am actually having a mixture for a sound system as i was given a fusion amp, not sure bout what it is but all i know is that it will bolt along both back seats