Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

roller rockers

dunno vx

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx executive s1
just wonderein what type of power increase could be expected on the ecotec v6 with 1.9.1 roller rockers cheers :drink:

Last edited:
R

rufus

10 - 20 rwhp i got told.... though i've recently been told that if your looking to doo heavy mods in the future that those F.I.T. rockers your looking at might not be the best choice.... go the YT ones instead....

V

VXII Silver

Does anyone out there have a set of yella terra 1.8 stealth rockers on their ecotec?
I'm still tying to decide which way to go FIT or YT. Surely the FIT rockers must be a good choice considering they were fitted to FIT's VT turbo which produced 366hp.

R

rufus

fit good... if ur not doing much..... yella terra are good if your doing lots.... theyre a bit stronger for higher HP application..... there are a few threads about already with some good info

B

blofly

fit's turbo mule is now putting out 440kw at the flywheel still on standard internals! the 1.9:1 fit rockers are moddified standard rockers, which are pretty tough to start with!