Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rolling A VX's Guards...

B-T-GiZzLe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina
Now I know this has been brought up 14,000,000 times on this website before, but after a thorough investigation i couldn't really find any of the information i was after...

just wondering from those out there who have had there VT/VX guards rolled professionally in the past, who they went through and what the end result was? (i.e paint cracking etc)

so far the best quote i've gotten is $150 for both the rear guards to be done, with no guarantee the paint won't crack. Any better prices out there?

Where did you end up getting it done, how much per wheel arch and did it come out allright?

thanks in advance...

glen_56

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt in progress
I got mine done. Came out perfect on the outside, but the paint cracked underneath and had to be resprayed. It cost $120 to do both guards including painting.

B-T-GiZzLe

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Berlina
umm in melb...outter easter suburbs

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
got mine down.. not paint crack at all.. $60 a side.. the guy used a heat gun and a rubber mallet cut on a 45 degree angle.. he was a paintless dent remover guy.. did a good job.. a good tyre/suspension place should be able to do it.