Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roof lining trim clips nroken

Reaction score
Members Ride
NOTHING
I have recently re done my roof lining And the rear trim clips have snapped off the rear piece. Am i able to buy a new on cant seem to find them anywhere...

vrsprspt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 VT Senator
I was able to glue some of mine back on with a plastic glue, seemed to do the job ok. Otherwise go to a wreckers and try find one in good condition or still in the car and carefully remove. Be careful what you get as the colours differ slightly from vr to vs, depends how fussy you are I guess

Wozza

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR_GS commodore
A good one can fetch a fairly high price due to the fact the clips nearly always snap...seen a few on ebay and gumtree but around the 80 to 120$ range
If its not to bad you can glue on some of the those xmas tree clips from super cheap ect to the roof trim

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I was looking for one for a sedan a couple of years ago. Holden had them new @ $124.

I got one for $10 of Gumtree from a guy wrecking a VS with only one clip missing.

sk2304

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore 'S' pack.
Very difficult to get hold of. Rather than glue try some small dobs of sikaflex.

Reaction score
Members Ride
NOTHING
Thats what i did... It melted in the sun and then the trimpiece sagged. I went to push it up and snapped in several pieces

Deetorious

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Vs Commodore V8 SS
There use to be someone on ebay that sold the plastic clips for the strip so you could repair your original plastic trim.
I cant find it but if someone does let me know please I am after them as well