Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Roof Mounted Reading Light/Sunglass Holder

grayarea

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSV
Hi all, I am chasing the mounting frame for the Centre front roof mounted console/lamp/sunglass holder for my Dec 2016 Build, VF SSV Commodore.
The console/light itself is fine, but one of the screw fittings on the mounting frame has cracked and now the whole thing rattles like baby's toy, does anyone know where to source on of these from?
Cheers

Geoff6666

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf 1 SSV UTE 6M Phantom
I'd suggest the auto wreckers. That part is unlikely to get damaged.
Speaking of wreckers, I went past my local one yesterday and in the front yard where the cars just in are kept, there was an original looking FX Holden!!!

Reactions: Lex

grayarea

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSV
I'd suggest the auto wreckers. That part is unlikely to get damaged.
Speaking of wreckers, I went past my local one yesterday and in the front yard where the cars just in are kept, there was an original looking FX Holden!!!
Thanks Geoff, yes I have contacted a wreckers just last night.
An FX, Nice one, where was your local wreckers then?

grayarea

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VF SSV
If I get a chance I'll take a phot

Hi all, I am chasing the mounting frame for the Centre front roof mounted console/lamp/sunglass holder for my Dec 2016 Build, VF SSV Commodore.
The console/light itself is fine, but one of the screw fittings on the mounting frame has cracked and now the whole thing rattles like baby's toy, does anyone know where to source on of these from?
Cheers
I found a roof mount at wreckers, they sold it as an entire unit for $110, so have a spare lighting console also.
Very reasonable price I thought as I did find one from an online parts supply and they wanted $499 for the lighting console and $159 for the mounting bracket.