Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rory's VZ Thunder SS Crewman

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
That's the main thing. Car can be replaced.

nes138

Reaction score
Members Ride
FC HOLDEN with 5LT V8 (VT)
Nice car mate, check out MY 6L..... Low K's too
hatavuze.jpg

5yjenysu.jpg

buvybepy.jpg

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
what happened? you wrote off the crewy? I weep for you. she gave her life to protect you by the sounds of it and it's good to see that you're OK.

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
what happened? you wrote off the crewy? I weep for you. she gave her life to protect you by the sounds of it and it's good to see that you're OK.

Don't really remember, shock kicked in and I don't remember... Yeah, I have pulled all my audio out now ready for when I choose a new car, might be a while but I will get there.

Um didn't know you wrote yours off, apologies for posting mine- wasn't rubbing it in.
Hope your ok.

Mate your fine, would be nice to see a thread on yours, stick around on JC, I would love to see some more Crewmans on here.
Yours looks very clean and nice too.

nes138

Reaction score
Members Ride
FC HOLDEN with 5LT V8 (VT)
Mate your fine, would be nice to see a thread on yours, stick around on JC, I would love to see some more Crewmans on here.
Yours looks very clean and nice too.
Thanks mate. I was just excited to see another one. I ripped out the stupid stereo and put in a big touch screen too. I must say I am really disappointed with the standard speakers so they'll have to go

It's an auto although I wish it was a manual. Mine has 18" Rodney Jane Ute Racing wheels (previous owner) and still don't know if I like em. It's still pretty high in the back but won't lower it because of the dramas I've heard with the fuel tank. I've been lurking on JC a while but through the VT area and for a reason.
My real ride and subsequent attraction to JC is a holden FC 58 special with VT 5L, aircon, central lock, disc brakes, power windows,cruise control and B45 Simmons ...
a6a5e8am.jpg
qadapymy.jpg
abu4e3y4.jpg

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
yeah I guess it would have been quick.

have you still got your alloytec ute? you going to get another ute or something else?

rory

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 VF SV6 & 2006 Nissan Patrol ST
Yeah, I like the design of your wheels, but not sure about them really. The rear of yours could be about 2 inches lower without any trouble, depending on how much you carry in the tray. Mine was 2 inches and had some minor marks on the tank but nothing going through by a long way, also 2 inches will really level it out.

Love your classic too, really nice.

Sent from my iPhone