Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rottweiler Attack

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Rottweilers banned in Vic... what a joke...

May aswell ban cars too considering how mnay idiots are allowed near those that they can do more harm that a rottiweiler.

And those saying "It's not the dog... its the owner" yeah true... but the owner wasn't bringing these dogs up to be family pets?

So it's not the owners fault they didn't train the dog on how to act around children since the owner didn't allow children near them... it's not a petting zoo, its a breeding farm.

It's like blaming a car company for not putting wings on car incase someone drives off a cliff.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
Can I just say, you're not "destroying" the dog (unless you're planning to put it through a mince grinder or an industrial crusher or something) - you're killing it.

Let's not mince words here, PC bullshit.

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
Not sure if I agree with you on the Pitbull stance.....I love all dogs,but belive these things should be wiped out completely...

i believe that people that think like you should be wiped out completley too.

just my 2c

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
I think there should be rules on who can own what types of dogs...

Bogan with a "ciggie" behind the ear on the dole = no pitbull.

Someone who actually understand the responsibility of owning such a dog and can provide the correct environment for it = Go for it, get a pitbull.

Also, the whole being allowed to have a child or be allowed to look after a child thing should be regulated too... but thats another story for another day.

xlr8_87

No longer a commy driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 Prado 4x4
destroy the stupid fscking father for not being able to control/teach his kid, not the dog.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
dont worry goon,we squirted it with the hose,and i bashed it with the axe handle first,even when i split its head open with the axe handle it didnt even flinch......so i spun the axe around and planted it blade first through its skull.....was an absolute last resort......and let them battle it out its nature??????well,my widowed neighbour in his 70s poor little daschhound wasnt in a fair fight to start with,and died as a result of his injurys....then my neighbour died 3 weeks later....of a broken heart........and a pic of the cats sleeping with it means the laws of nature dont apply???....hmm,if you really want to prove that,see if it will sleep with a strange dog thats the same sex....

Personally i dont agree with what you did.

There are so many variables you havent added into that story which could make what you did justified or not. Ie. Did the dog run out of knowhere, was it provoked by the other dog etc etc.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Personally i dont agree with what you did.

There are so many variables you havent added into that story which could make what you did justified or not. Ie. Did the dog run out of knowhere, was it provoked by the other dog etc etc.

Well,to be honest,I dont give a **** who agrees with what I did....The pitbull was a problem dog,owned by a tosser without a secure yard.Would walk around the streets,wasn't too bad with people,but it killed a blue heeler a few weeks beforehand.The neighbours Dashound was in its own backyard,and the pitty walked up to the gate.....daschound poked his nose through the gap in the gate to investigate,and the pitty dragged it through the gate,nearly tearing it in half.....my neighbour was in his 70s,and hysterical,so my wife tryed to get him away from the dogs while I broke them up.I have had plenty of experience breaking up dogfights between strong aggressive dogs,my father has bred and raced greyhounds for nearly 40 years.....usually a hose works,but on the odd occasion the only way to stop them fighting is to grab both of em,and belt em.But the way pitbulls are bred,they have an extremly high tolerance to pain,and even after its head had been split open by the axe handle,it didnt even notice i was there,it honestly didnt flinch.If there is anyone who thinks they have complete control of their pitbulls,they are more stupid than their dogs.I love big strong dogs,rottis,dobermans(I have one),great mdanes etc,but the pain tolerances of pitbulls is absolutly phenomanal compared to any other breed of dog.Which is the reason these things should be banned....I agree the owner plays a big role in the tempermant of any dog,but when people get it wrong with pitbulls(sadly all to often)there is no stopping them when they attack,only choice is to kill them.Anything with a pain tolerance so high just cant be controlled when they go off.My daughter used to go over and play the daschound nearly every afternoon,what if she was there and she tryed to help her little friend?.....The consequenses for us would have been devestating....I cant even picture it,it upsets me too much.....Unless you have been in the same situation,you cant really judge what i done as being right or wrong

And P.S......the owner never got off scott free either.....The widow next doors son is a policeman,so he has had quite a few hassles of late lol,and after I dragged his dead dog down the road and dumped it on his lawn,and he refused to come outside for a nice little "chat" he ended up with the axe embedded in the roof of his VT.....

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
.My daughter used to go over and play the daschound nearly every afternoon,what if she was there and she tryed to help her little friend?....
Hopefully the supervising, able adult would have stepped in to stop her.

Tas_HSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV Clubsport
Hopefully the supervising, able adult would have stepped in to stop her.

Well,the supervising able adult is my wife,who used to go over and cook and clean for him,as he was quite ill at the time....and shes quite a small woman....so yea,if she had of been there,i may have lost a child and a wife.....but these are nice dogs though....

Troy5L

building a lemon
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gu patrol td42
its the father and uncle's fault, they shouldnt of let her into the cage at feeding time, how brain dead can ya get? all the dog would of seen would of been pray...obviously the dad should get a kick up his arse for being such a douche!