Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rpm drop

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
It'd be good if you could actually post how the issue was fixed. You see, some other person might have a similar issue and find this thread, read through the whole bloody thing only to find the solution hasn't been posted and we possibly start this circle again.

For the good of the online community (and been a good forum member) do the right thing!

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
I done my best and I still cant have a nice car I hate life I really do I cant handle nothing

You bought a VT V6, you can't just slap some new go fast bits on a 15-18 year old car without replacing every other perishable item and all the unknown age/km sensors.

I wouldn't recommend the earlier idea of getting laid, if you can't handle working out a holden v6 without getting frustrated, a kid is definitely not for you.
Swearing at then abusing people and threatening them over the internet (aka a carrier service) could land you in a load of **** https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...xTNTATFvUthA6w&bvm=bv.110151844,d.dGY&cad=rja
Guessing you weren't smart enough to use an account that isn't registered to you or a family/friend nor something that would hide the mac address of the device you posted that from, good luck when the boys in blue come knocking.

Last edited:
D

devilly

well done your cars fixed :) :) at least it didn't cost too much cash by the sounds.and you didn't have to sell again.
keep your dream going things can only get better :)

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Cars fixed, someone needs to find turtle and kill him and I hope it happens, you rude mouthy #### you have no idea on cars and the quicker youre dead the better, you sad rude grown male if u were in my site now a ambulance would be on the way cause id be spiltting ur skull, cheek, jaw lining apart, you sad human and jxf you are a sad muppet #### too wait till someone finds you then you wont be mouthy behind a screen.

Turtle & Jxfwsf are picking on me :blah blah::blah blah::blah blah:
What do you expect when you threaten and disrespect people over the internet
You seriously are a joke mate, and will always be treated as one as long as you carry on like a spoilt brat

With a bit of luck a Moderator will find this thread and hit you with their :banstick:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Doesn't look like it.

Don't think I'll ever be contributing anything useful to him again regardless.