Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

RS Drivers Side Door Rattle!

Micky2021

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS 3.6
Hi, I have 2019 RS Sedan with a very annoying driver’s side door rattle.

I can’t tell if it is a loose clip or if the window itself is loose, window occasionally only goes halfway up than it will be fine for weeks on end.

I’d like to remove the panel to gain access and check the clips, wires etc and see if something is knocking– has anyone done this successfully- I’m concerned I might snap something- does the carbon fibre door inset looking thing need to come out as well ?

Cheers :)

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Hi, I have 2019 RS Sedan with a very annoying driver’s side door rattle.

I can’t tell if it is a loose clip or if the window itself is loose, window occasionally only goes halfway up than it will be fine for weeks on end.

I’d like to remove the panel to gain access and check the clips, wires etc and see if something is knocking– has anyone done this successfully- I’m concerned I might snap something- does the carbon fibre door inset looking thing need to come out as well ?

Cheers :)
have a look through the pdf manual and somewhere you should find something about the door trim removal