Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rush orders

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
This is an off shoot of my problem regarding ordering spare parts for the Holden VX in Sabah Malaysia. I urgently need to get this car repaired for the car journey (about 450+km) home. Can anyone help me locate the nearest Holden spare parts dealer for Sabah Malaysia? Its the only Holden VX commodore in the entire state of Sabah and the mechanic is set back by unavailable spare parts.

Urgently need to get the steering rack repaired / replaced, the wheel hubs changed and the stabilizer rods changed.

Shooter03

Nek Minnit
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz wagon
I'd be happy to help ya mate if you want. I'm sure you could order the parts pay for them and I could pick them up and have them posted off to you. As long as i'm not outta pocket for anything I'd be willing to help a member out.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!

umair

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sold my car :(
Your best bet is to order from ebay australia

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home decor

Search the parts on that site like "vx steering rack". You will find everything on that site, but you will need to contact/email the seller to make arrangement shipping to malaysia, which is not hard to do. It will be expensive but you will get the job done. For the steering rack it will be better if you order new.

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Thats my 'chin-scratching' delay. I'm getting a lot of different prices that vary from different suppliers for all these items. I'm just looking for ONE supplier that can get all these items at bargain prices, with immediate shipment. One on-line store gave me the reason that they havent got a quote from the express courier service for shipping so that explains the delay.

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
I'd be happy to help ya mate if you want. I'm sure you could order the parts pay for them and I could pick them up and have them posted off to you. As long as i'm not outta pocket for anything I'd be willing to help a member out.

Tap'n Like A Boss on my 5 while grilling on my Weber!

Thanks for the offer! Sent you a PM