Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S/c VR V6 - Need new radiator

adept

Reaction score
Members Ride
94 VR Executive & 99 VT XU8
ok, so ive got an aftermarket vortec charger on a fully forged v6, but before i can take her out i need to replace the radiator (sidewall decintergrated - hopefully due to age as it was the one that came out of the factory).

I need to get a Nice new radiator - and quick (the quicker i get the radiator - the quicker im behind the wheel again).

ive been looking at the radiators available through aussie desert coolers, but im interested to know if anyone can recommend anything else.

aside from the desert coolers heres what i was thinking of.
option 1 : Holden Commodore VN VG VP VR VS V6 Performance Radiator (eBay item 320661579582 end time 25-Mar-11 17:34:44 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats
option 2 :Commodore VP VR VS V6 PWR Performance Radiator (eBay item 190492521459 end time 20-Mar-11 19:52:38 AEDST) : Cars, Bikes, Boats
option 3 + filter : Just Alloy Radiators + MAKO Marketing

note : with option 2 ill be more likely to go through repco than the ebay seller - last time i dealt with this crew (buying shocks) the customer service was abhorrent.

after reading up about pwr radiators though, people seem to be having no end of problem with them so i might give them a miss.

Last edited: