Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S.O.S!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
What part of Tas?

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Ok im launie

exanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
Perhaps, but i don't think I'll come across an ex-detective vz with 130k ever again, i really want to stick with this one, but if it's too much i might have to say buh-bye
I got my vz ute last year with <75k on it so if you look around you might find a nice one. I'm not sure what extras police spec have but i'm sure you can get the same or add it on yourself, or pull it off your own car if you really need those features.

Might have been cheaper to repair if you just hit the ******** who walked in front of you. ;)

Jw1996

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 vz executive (w. Police pack)
I got my vz ute last year with <75k on it so if you look around you might find a nice one. I'm not sure what extras police spec have but i'm sure you can get the same or add it on yourself, or pull it off your own car if you really need those features.

Might have been cheaper to repair if you just hit the ******** who walked in front of you. ;)

I'll have a look around, i got mine for around $4k

I was thinking the exact same thing

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Write it off and slow down in future.

You would have to be in the situation to realise whether he was speeding, or what options had to be taken at the time....Sometimes, you only have enough time to react by swinging on the steering wheel to a particular side

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
You would have to be in the situation to realise whether he was speeding, or what options had to be taken at the time....Sometimes, you only have enough time to react by swinging on the steering wheel to a particular side
Again. Where did I say he was speeding?

Jw1996

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 vz executive (w. Police pack)

Thank you for understanding VC :)

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
These comments are not aimed at anyone, but my general comment about the ‘speeding’ and ‘speed was a factor’ comments when describing an accident.

‘Speeding’ is an adjective to describe something in motion …. a speeding truck/car/train/bike/skateboard. Whether it is fast or slow is comparative to its surroundings, and may or may not be dangerous to those involved. It is not an action in itself.

‘Speed was a factor’. Well, of course it was …. simples. Anytime you travel at a speed faster than a casual walk you are likely to hurt yourself. If you are standing still and are the victim of a coward punch, you could die as a result of the ‘speed’ at which you hit your head on the pavement.

‘Driving faster than the allowed speed limit, or current road conditions’ should be used to describe an incident, rather than the shock/horror headlining news reports.

Forgive my English language lecture, but I really get pissed off about the same-same sagely spoken words by the authorities and ‘experts’ regarding accidents.

Lack of driver training, lack of common sense and attention, road rage, unroadworthy vehicles, crap roads. Explain the real reason.

Last edited: