Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S-Pac_Sam's Jumble Sale

S-Pac_Sam

Constantly Sideways!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S V6 Manual
First Up
18"x8" K-Speed "Shallen" Alloys Needs one tyre replaced due to tyre very worn and constantly deflating from a sidewall damage. Other Tyres are around 50-60% amd travelled approx 18000kms tyres are 235/40ZR18 Kumho Ecsta Supra, Rims are in good nick only one is slightly minutely gutter rashed (can barely be seen) Retails at Tempe for $1600 with nankang tyres see link htthttp://www.tempetyres.com.au/products_closeup.asp?part=&part_no=383 Suit VB-VZ

SOLD

Secondly
DEPO brand "Altezza Style" Tail lights for VR-VS sedan in as new condition Black backing. Been on the car for 3 months at the most. Still have box as well.
SOLD

Thirdly
VN Calais Leather Seat set, drivers worn and torn - could do with a retrim, passengers seat fair and rears fair (a little dry and starting to crack) Suit VN-VS maybe even earlier models (dont quote me though)
$150 ono

Pictures are available, i prefer local pick up, located in Sydney between the city and Parramatta

Last edited:

S-Pac_Sam

Constantly Sideways!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S V6 Manual
fixed the link

and how they look on my VS (also for sale)
img9034rn2.jpg

gav vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
rimmage

hey man, i love those rims. been lookin at getting a set from tempe for a while now. i was there a few weeks ago and i got quoted $1200 fitted and balanced, with nankangs... after a bit of haggling. What says you to $650. PM me if you wanna talk price further. Im in Sydney so i could come pick em up if your interested.

gav vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Well, there 1200 new. So if i take out $50 for a 4 wheel balance, and $180 for a new tyre, then theres the fact that they are second hand and have some small scratches, and thay the other tyres are only 50% ish, i cant see them being worth MUCH more than $750.

Mr_Slim

Personal Trainer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais Manual
hey mate can you post a pic of the leather seats? Thanks