Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S Pact VZ Fog Lights

Aco

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SpacUte
Hello

I got a VZ S pact Ute, some of the models came with the black caps in the bumper bar (mine), others came with standard fog lights, like the SS versions.

Now I’ve just purchased the Fog lights, to install them in the bumper bar, someone was saying that the cables, and wiring should already be there?

Is this correct, do I just have to pretty much screw them to the bumper bar, and connect the wires/connections, or is it more complex than that?

I was thinking of taking it to an Auto Electrician anyhow, I just wanted to know if the installation if more complex than that, requiring running cables and wiring to the dash? that way I will understand why they might charge me so much.

If the wiring is there, I assume the job should take no more than 1.5 hours? and shouldn't be too dear.

Any advise ?

wamboin23

Donating Member w/ Boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais - Cooled L67 + T56 | VF SSV Ute
some wiring may be there, you'd have to check it out. never really paid that much attention to a VZ.

If all the wiring is there, it will just be a matter of connecting the lights, install a relay in the fuse box and connect a genuine switch.

If not, you'll pretty much have to set them up as a standalone system, with a separate relay and aftermarket switch.

Keep in mind your paying around $120 an hour at an autoelec.