Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

S2 Intake Manifold S1 Engine

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
You can use the S1 heads, but you have to drill a hole in the head, for PCV passage, i just did s2 Heads and Manifold on my S1, you will need another radiator over flow bottle, and small things off the s2 to make it easy to hook up, also you will need to extend 3 wires for the sensors at the fron of the motor, but yeah its a simple job, my car wasnt getting warm when i was driving, i figure out that it would be no therostat in the manifold, the previous owner didnt put one in, lol easy fix though its at the front :)

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Yeah, the car was fine at idle, but as soon as i drove it, the temp wouldnt read at all lol, and the missus was complaning one night saying the heater isnt hot.

But any1 with a s1 should upgrade to the S2 heads/manifold looks nicer less hoses more defined manifold and its easy to change the thermostat.

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
Your also forgetting heapssssss easier to change spark plugs on the drivers side, s1 are a bitch.....

s2, is heapssssss easier in comparison...

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs
depends if u do it yourself, i did it years ago and prolly only cost 200 all up back then

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Cost me nothing, swaped a Vn computer for the heads/manifold hoses overflow bottle everthing to convert it lol, good deal i think.

And if you know the basics about cars and know how to use some tools, its a simple job.

I was going to add about changing the spark plugs on drivers side its alot better lol, dont have the tube going down the side of the extractors now.