Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Licence disqualification

Status
Not open for further replies.

signature

Reaction score
Website
www.holden.com
Members Ride
Commodore Executive
Sorry to read it I hope that you will get license soon. I think better to find a highway that goes to nowhere to speed and you wont get any fine as you make sure that there is no control from other side or from right or left side of the road, but speeding is never safe.

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
General SA Section General talk regarding the South Australian Chapter, Current Cruises, Meetups, Members Details, Cruise suggestions etc

Explain how this is cruise related?

where does it say cruise section only ?

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Sorry to read it I hope that you will get license soon. I think better to find a highway that goes to nowhere to speed and you wont get any fine as you make sure that there is no control from other side or from right or left side of the road, but speeding is never safe.

That is the most ridiculous piece of advice I have heard. 'Better to find a highway that goes nowhere to speed, you won't get caught'? Speeding on public roads is not acceptable, that is why we all get fined for doing it. Don't encourage it, if you want to go faster than 110, go to a track, if not, suck it up, have a glass of concrete and obey the road rules for the safety of yourself and others!

to the OP: Sorry to hear about your situation mate, I'm glad you have acknowledged what you have done wrong and have learnt your lesson. However, you will have to take it on the chin and do the time, anyway, you will appreciate the privilege of having a license when you get it back.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L

You cannot be serious!

If you want to go fast... find a track, if you don't live near a track, stiff ****, don't speed!

OP Question has been answered.

/Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.