Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Lost dogs Salisbury North

whats up

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Calais
I have seen that a dog was found by someone using this website before and thought I'd give a try.Someone driving around the area in their car could perhaps keep an eye out for these two dogs.
The 2 dogs are Ajax and Stamp,white and tan Tenterfield/cross Jack Russells.They escaped from a Salisbury North home on July 19th.Last seen on that day on the Salisbury North Primary School oval on Bagster Rd South Australia. They could still be together or seperated and as they are muched loved and missed by the owner Mrs S Field.As Mrs Field has already recently suffered a family tragedy so this has come as a heavy blow.I believe the dogs are Microchipped but had no collar I D. at the time.
Any info would be appreciated on 0401848928.Or Salisbury council
There are pics on the dogs on lostdogsajaxstamp | Searching for my lost dogs Ajax and Stamp, to bring them back home. Email: [email][email protected][/email].
I would encourage anyone to help because if it were my dog/s I know I'd be devestated
Thank You.

Last edited:

CapriciousWL

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL Caprice
Which state?

Possibly post in the relevant state area?