Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] new high performance law. and tint

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
well guys. im not one to bitch and moan for the sake of it.

What can we do to challenge this?.. back in school you sussed out what was a powerplay and when they were trying to teach you something. and you dealt with it accordingly.

Out in the real world.... its hard to see where the lines are sometimes and what you can do about it.

Our local mp's arent too interested in it... our local guy is worried about being re-elected... and as this is a topic that is easily swayed for votes. I dont think asking hte mp's for help will do anything.

What can we do to challenge this?

In reality the only chance you have is getting your parents onside. Remind them of the freedom they had when they were young. The pollies and police listen to older people and the perceived "public opinion" of the aforementioned. I'm on your side but I'm not in your state. Good luck.

Edit: You're old enough to send to Afghanistan or Iraq to kill but not old enough to drive an 8.. Great logic.. Just you drive that v12 turbocharged tank in some other persons country..

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
you know whats funny about that remark.... guess what defense force lets me drive an aslav before i had my P plates...