Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Official Petition For a Race Circuit and Dragstrip for Adelaide

doms3

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz
Hmm thought I saw some official people on the news having a meeting with gov on this issue ?were you one of them??

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
well i emailed the police and i got a email back saying they will keep an eye on the group and if it gets large enough they might inform the commissioner then in turn he will tell the premier but yeah its a long shot but like you said you never know and also if you go on the link and click on info and scroll down to recent news i have displayed a story from the transportSA about it :idea:

the information you have pasted into your 'group' is from the MotorSport at the Port group. I think you a better adding your voice to theirs. Alot more impact.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Fine by me, I'm New South Welsh :)
(That's where Sydney is ;))

I'm well aware your from Sydney (Well, according to your miniprofile). You must have assumed it was an insult directed at you ;)
I could have said its a given that people from sydney are slow, but that would just be lying, we both know thats victorians ;)