Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Parkway Drive

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
I've seen Parkway atleast twice (maybe three times). I would have to say the worst things about their shows are the slam dancing f*ckwits in "the pit". Other than that (which you can't really blame them for), they were fantastic.

I will say it here, I think that people have made them into a bit of a fad. I don't think their music bad in any respect, but some of their fans are the biggest posers. I'm not a particularly huge fan of theirs, and I don't listen to their music that much (I do own their first two cd's), but they do put on a really good show.

They played in Canberra yesterday, I got invited but didn't go. I was actually quite interested in seeing one of their support acts, Architechts, I'm digging a lot of "math" bands at the moment. Been a Dillinger fan for quite a while.

I think it would be worthwhile going, especially if the tickets are cheap, was only $35 for the show yesterday.

And for those unfamiliar with concert taping, here is an audience recording of their entire show from the Roundhouse in 2007.
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...en=9981D84E-8F09-4D2B-96294357D67F5DD47086073

RoboticCherry-Coke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais S1
I will be there :D. I went and saw them last time they were in Adelaide as well (actually meet my gf in the middle of the mosh :p) and they put on a fantastic show. I really cant wait to see em again. :w00t:

nathg

Reaction score
Members Ride
MX83
I saw them back in Sydney at Hyde Festival back in 2005, before they were big :) lol

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Yeh im going to the melb one this friday should be goood .
and yeeeezy a BMTH gig would be f*$#ing awesome

yeeeezy

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VZ Calais (on P's)

did you go too BMTH last year i think it was?
Friday? gee there not taking much break im seeing thurs then there going to you on fri ohh well the faster they tour the faster then can tour back here again

RoboticCherry-Coke

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais S1

lol I also went and saw them in Adelaide when they played with the red shore and cancer bats... and yes it was f*$#ing awesome :p