Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] Quick Question

CorZilla_91

VZ Exec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
Hey

ive recently bought a VZ Exec, shes very smooth and ive had no engine related problems with it but!.... ive got few minor interior problems with it

1. the leather where my gear box is, kinda just comin to pieces. where would i go about fixing that or replacing? looks very untidy atm

2. My lights on the gearbox (P, R, N, D,etc) dont light up sumtimes and its quite annoying.

i heard of trimfix being a resonable company but not really sure on what they do.
any idea on where i should go?

thanks heaps Cory

i posted this in the SA part over the interior section cos im more looking for somewhere to go, i live in the northern suburbs so if you know somewhere down my way that be great to.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Try ebay, and pull it apart might be an led that needs replacing for the lights

HOLDENFAN

Reaction score
1)maybe easier and cheaper to buy a second hand one from a wrecked car then to replace the leather, as above try ebay or put some wtb in forums

2) could be caused by a few things, a loose plug, maybe a bad join, a terminal touching metal etc, if u can get the console out easily shouldnt be too hard to figure the problem.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Moved, simply because it has NOTHING to do with cruises.