Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

{SA} Regency defect list

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
Hey guys. So.... i got my first regency defect last week. Does anybody have a "checklist" of things checked during a full regency inspection? I did do a search on google, and on here, and cant really see much.
Thanks guys

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
they check everything.... seals, leaks, oil levels, brake fluid quality, brake force and distribution between all 4 wheels, tyres, shocks, bushes, uni joints, ball joints, check steering (and components) for play... rust, panels secured correctly, lights, A/C working correctly, heaters, washer jets and wiper blades/arms, windscreen, windows mirrors, seatbelts.

so when i say everything, i mean EVERYTHING

doms1

Reaction score
Members Ride
BANNED
Everything,can't you get a country check???????

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
theres nothing different between at regency and the mobile test station.... they check the exact same things, id be taking it to a mechanic and getting them to check it over and fix the things that need fixing...

cos i guarantee you, if its the first time youve been thru, you will have a long list of things to fix... every commodore does