Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] SACE results

-Jonno-

CHAPPY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU
hey all, just finished yr 12 and somehow managed to pull a 20 outa my ass. Ive heard ya get to go to the government house or sumthing for it? does anyone know about this?

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
hey all, just finished yr 12 and somehow managed to pull a 20 outa my ass. Ive heard ya get to go to the government house or sumthing for it? does anyone know about this?

i recon you'l need 3 or more, my bro had 99.75 i think it was and got comended on his effort at town hall.

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
I got 1 20/20 when I was in year 12 and got to go along to gov house. Normally all those who score at least 1 get to go. The ones that scored a crap load actually get presented with a bit more fanfare.

acex1138

Post Overlord
Reaction score
Members Ride
Kawasaki GPX
didnt get to for the one i had. one of the girls i tutored in business this year got one for something and hasnt got an invite.... yet....

think its more than one or a highest in your field or something

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Could well be, I was one of three who scored top that year, and all three of us went along to the presentation.