Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] U pull it lonsdale closing for good

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Howdy, next sunday the 14th of March U pull it lonsdale will be closing, 70% of the car down there will be crushed... they are moving to 10 christies road i think it is, just down from all panels and parts,

:( gonna be sad to see it go

If you have anything Pre VS id say get ya arse down there now! I was there today and told that not much pre Vs is going to be kept at this new place as its not very big and they want more newer cars there...

So yeh just thought id inform those who didn't know....

I remember going there at around age 5 when it was pick a part, with my dad now its moving, and being leased to the De Sal plant :(

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Howdy, next sunday the 14th of March U pull it lonsdale will be closing, 70% of the car down there will be crushed... they are moving to 10 christies road i think it is, just down from all panels and parts,

If you have anything Pre VS id say get ya arse down there now! I was there today and told that not much pre Vs is going to be kept at this new place as its not very big and they want more newer cars there...

I remember going there at around age 5 when it was pick a part, with my dad now its moving, and being leased to the De Sal plant :(

Should see if they have any VN/VP L1 clusters left :)

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
I was having a quick look through theres a complete vn calais dash in there....

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Wrong section - this section is for cruise discussions.

1340loco

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK & WH

You were never at u pull it at age 5 mate! Pick a part was a total different business and located just up the road from upi. Different owners and both were actually running at the same time for a while. Either way this will make it harder to get parts for older vehicles at a reasonable price.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
Wrong section - this section is for cruise discussions.

who cares.

i thought pick a part was next door, but yeah sad to see it go. not good at all

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
General SA Section General talk regarding the South Australian Chapter, Current Cruises, Meetups, Members Details, Cruise suggestions etc

general talk regarding SA chapter, UPI is in SA and this is general talk....

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
General SA Section General talk regarding the South Australian Chapter, Current Cruises, Meetups, Members Details, Cruise suggestions etc

general talk regarding SA chapter, UPI is in SA and this is general talk....

LOL, nothing like taking it out of context.

Yes it is in general talk regarding current cruises, meet ups, member details and cruise suggestions.

That is why these posts get reported and deleted and why we have all been tagged slow south aussies because Mods have to come in here so often and delete non cruise threads because people in South Australia don't read the section criteria.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
hold on tight

*weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

thread moved