Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VS Statesman S2 Manual Conversion 5LTR

VS5lTR

MTX KID
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
How hard Would the conversion be and where
can i find the manual kits from in Adelaide

Disturbed_vegeta

I'd Prefer To ROAR!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Hsv Senator, VX SS, VZ SS Ute 6L, K9 GSXR1000
just done it to my vs s1...not too hard just takes a while. make sure u get all the parts first so theres no drama like im having ^_^. just look for ss ones...they fit, all u gotta do is modify the tailshaft

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
just done it to my vs s1...not too hard just takes a while. make sure u get all the parts first so theres no drama like im having ^_^. just look for ss ones...they fit, all u gotta do is modify the tailshaft

No need for that either. Should be able to use the front half fron the donor car, and your rear. (was like that with VK, and being the same wheelbase compared to sedan, can't see why it'd be different for VS)

Not sure of people in SA, but Mal Wood in QLD can ship everything you need to your door, and he has a fitting agent here (can't remember the companies name, but if you ask him, he'll be able to help with everything)

VS5lTR

MTX KID
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
yea looking for places in sa to do it and dont wanna spend more than 3 k on kit and install

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
yea looking for places in sa to do it and dont wanna spend more than 3 k on kit and install

I think you'll be pushing it for that. Just google Mal Wood, and give him a call tomorrow, and he'll put you in touch with the company here.

Thought of increasing your budget and getting a 6 speed?

VS5lTR

MTX KID
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS
nah cause im only 18 and looking to get a vn 5 speed and chucking a turbo on that with 411s if i can get one so got a few projects going at once

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
nah cause im only 18 and looking to get a vn 5 speed and chucking a turbo on that with 411s if i can get one so got a few projects going at once

LOL, it never works. I tried 3 projects at once, and had to sell 2. Now have 2 on the go again.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Just Commodore Spares quoted me $2750 for parts and installation
Dunno if it would be different for a stato

Are you serious?
Last time i went there, they wanted $3500 for a V8 5 speed conversion fitted. They must have realised that their prices are ****in stupidly high.