Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Saddam Hussein to be executed

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
Good about fvckin time ! I have some Iraq saddam bank notes.. they
might be worth something now :) lol

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
This is very bad in alot of ways, I only hope George Bush gets remembered as the biggest ******** the world as ever seen and can never go out in public again once he retires :). But I don't think the exicution will happen, the rest of the world will complain too much about this. Anyway it's another bad mark on the USA's policies, how many can they take before they are scarred forever

Good old censorship hey:D, everything sucks these days

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
HORAY! about time they gave that bastard what he deserves:D must say though im a bit jacked he's not getting stoned to death (no i don't mean smoke a bong) that would have been better at least a few locals could get some sort of revenge.
anyway like minux said i hope it's televised that would be sweet:yeah:

any info on how he will be hung ie, by trap door (die almost instantly :() or by lifting (still alive but being strangled to death:) )

if i had it my way i'd bolt the bastard to the ground with some freshly planted bamboo underneith him about 3m x 3m and wait a week or 2:yeah: or the old hungry rat in a bag with a 1000 papercuts to the face hanging upside down!

i think i'll leave it at that im starting to look like a saddist.:p

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
What exactly makes you guys think Saddam is so bad, theres been 100s of thousands of Iraq's been killed by Americans over the years because they are seen as a threat (which they aren't) and Saddam is getting the death penelty for a supposed 140 for the same reason. Have a think about it, you're all acting like brainwashed kids

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
What exactly makes you guys think Saddam is so bad, theres been 100s of thousands of Iraq's been killed by Americans over the years because they are seen as a threat (which they aren't) and Saddam is getting the death penelty for a supposed 140 for the same reason. Have a think about it, you're all acting like brainwashed kids

im pretty sure he's only getting pinned for something done in 1989, he's done alot more then what you think! seriously mate your not changin my mind about him, he's a right royal prick and your the only one so far to say he's not that bad, not havin a go at ya but everyone i've spoken to agree's with what he's getting, i was very suprised to see your comment
What exactly makes you guys think Saddam is so bad
could just be me but that sounds like you feel sorry for him.

also americans may have killed 100's but saddam has killed 1000's maybe 100's of 1000's.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
not havin a go at ya but everyone i've spoken to agree's with what he's getting, i was very suprised to see your comment could just be me but that sounds like you feel sorry for him.

most people you speak to wouldnt know a damn thing about whats going on/has gone on over there

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Americans have killed or caused the death 100's of thousands not 100's. I do have a different opinion and I'm also very suprised, I was shocked to see 60% of Australians think it's good that they gave this verdict and it seems like that 60% is somhow 90% on JC.

I just think everyone that's stuck in their little anti arab god bless the United states mind set has no idea about what causes violence and conflict in the first place and I'm not changing my mind either :)

DANS_S4

DANS S4
Reaction score
Website
www.toptiara.com
Members Ride
AUDI S4!

What makes him so bad is ordering the deaths of entire families for nothing other than their faiths and beliefs - the same thing that the nazi regime did with the jews although thankfully to date there is no evidence that it's on the same scale. The fact that it happened at all though is cause enough for whats been sentenced.

140 is the tip of the iceberg if even a fraction of the times its reported he did something is true.

I'm not brainwashed by any means, I simply believe that the penalty is suitable for the crime in this instance.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
I don't believe the death penalty is ever suitable, that's the whole problem, I also don't believe he should have been removed from power, had the pain and having his Son's murdered and infact should still be running the country but that's another story

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
I don't think he should be executed, if only for the chance of repercussions in the middle east.

When is George W. Bush going to go on trial? He has more blood on his hands than Saddam ever did.