Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Safety mode ( limp home mode)

Guzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL 5.7
I’ve have had a lot of trouble with the car going into into safety mode , I change the throttle body but more recently tracked the problem down to the throttle pedal.
There obsolescent from Holden and cannot get an after market one. Does anyone know of someone repairing them or of the we’re abouts of new old stock. Part No FC 92183448. For WL 5.7ltr statesman caprice. Cheers

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition

krusing

Well-Known Member, Possibly for the wrong reasons
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY L67 Calais Sedan, 2012 VE L77 Calais Wagon
Wreckers would be your only next option.

Guzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
WL 5.7
I’ve have had a lot of trouble with the car going into into safety mode , I change the throttle body but more recently tracked the problem down to the throttle pedal.
There obsolescent from Holden and cannot get an after market one. Does anyone know of someone repairing them or of the we’re abouts of new old stock. Part No FC 92183448. For WL 5.7ltr statesman caprice. Cheers

perthvzsv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ5.7SV8A42005
Hi Guzz
My vz commodore is also 92183448, and the label is blue.
You said you got a replacement and it worked great even though it is a different part number, any chance you can tell me the different part number as that is one more option for those of us in need of a replacement