Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[Safety Recall] Electric Power Steering — MY2014 to MY2016 Holden & HSV, VF Commodore & WN Caprice

M

mwb235

I first thought Bulletin Board Service. I'm obviously just too old :)

Btw my car booked in at dealer$hip this week.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
I first thought Bulletin Board Service.
Boo-yah and high-five. :)

BBS is a German wheel manufacturer, that cross-spoke pattern was an extremely popular design from the late 80’s (refer various factory BMW’s and in fact even the EB Fairmont Ghia).

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Wagon & VF SV6 Wagon
I first thought Bulletin Board Service. I'm obviously just too old :)

Btw my car booked in at dealer$hip this week.
Ah yes - used to be my source of slowly downloading soft p*rn images. Those were the dial up days.
Ive got one car being done at stealership on Wednesday. Hoping for good things.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
Ah yes - used to be my source of slowly downloading soft p*rn images. Those were the dial up days.
Ive got one car being done at stealership on Wednesday. Hoping for good things.
OK, first car done today at local dealer on Northern Beaches.
They were unspecific on actual details, despite asking at drop off and pick up, but I'm pleased to say that wheel alignment unaffected as expected and as assured to me by dealer. Car returned undamaged, washed and vacuumed. I lifted bonnet to show new steering drive motor and maybe other connectors replaced. Rack removal and replacement looked straight forward in the V6. My second car to be done next week. Dunno how they'll get the rack out from under the V8 engine.
Just observing, dealer no longer displays Holden logo, just Kia, Suzuki, MG and other product that does nothing to start my pulse racing. I understand their changes - they need to pay their bills and staff.
It's a sign of our boring passionless, globalised, fiscally responsible, environmentally responsible, gender and multiculturally diverse, non-offensive and macro-economically reformed times.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
It's a sign of our boring passionless, globalised, fiscally responsible, environmentally responsible, gender and multiculturally diverse, non-offensive and macro-economically reformed times.

:(

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
.. It's a sign of our boring passionless, globalised, fiscally irresponsible, environmentally responsible, gender and multiculturally diverse, non-offensive and macro-economically reformed times.
Yep, agree, but global companies don’t pay their fair share of tax and don’t give a toss about the environment (but use it to create tradable objects for profit) so I fixed your statement.

wetwork65

A wet business
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yep, agree, but global companies don’t pay their fair share of tax and don’t give a toss about the environment (but use it to create tradable objects for profit) so I fixed your statement.
Ah yes thanks for the correction Skylarking. They signal environmental responsibility whilst paying close to zero tax.
The carbon credits scheme financially benefited one company I worked at. Probably kept them trading.
And they call me cynical.