Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

same probs as v8supra

john 95 accliam

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 comm
new to site have been viewing for a while u guys have help me out with other things by looking at post but my probs is same as v8supra i cannot find that over ride switch i have a 95 acclaim :cry::bow:

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
did you get a seperate little key with your car? if so the lock for it will either be in the glove box next to the boot button or in the passenger side front door jam, just put the key and turn till the red light stops flashing or if you dont have the key you eill have to do the same as v8supra and pull it apart.

i could be wrong with locations tho as im not sure if vs's even came out with the over ride

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
95 probably doesnt have one VN and VP only i think

john 95 accliam

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 comm
so want do i do as delcowizzid is rite as i have lok every where ihve pull out starter mtor thats allrite . srry ididnt get back sooner had to take wife outmothers day stuff

john 95 accliam

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 comm
NO KEY took out starter motor cause after conitinually cranking over it just started to go click thut it stuff it self but when i got it out and ran power to it .it works fine i have don every thing that v8supra has done but take it to mechanics if there no over ride switch how o i by pass imboleser does any know

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
you need a chip for the ecu with the security turned off is they only real way

john 95 accliam

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 comm
where the hell do i get i of them from and why do i did 1 for? how do they work and thanks for helping me out cause i am so p^&*()s off about the thing

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
greenfoam or i can do a chip it goes in the ECU or the computer that runs the injection the worst thing is it will not be as secure as the security system wont work as before.but if its a key or BCM issue stopping it from running it will run with the security turned off.im waiting on a new batch of chips and im out of them right now should have some hopefully this week greenfoam may be able to help if you cant wait

john 95 accliam

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 comm
thank u i will wait and how much will this cost ?i have waited and stuff around with the bloody car for 3 weeks now . can i try the key on trick for 1 hour or so does that really work if so what harm will happen ? do i turn on acc or full lites as i said before u guys r raelly bloody helpful cheers

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
you could try leaving it on the reds, ignition fully on for an hour just turn off any accessories and dont turn the key turn back too off or you will need to wait again.